Need a quick and easy weeknight dinner for two made with only 6 ingredients and done in under 20 minutes? Instead of fussing in the kitchen all night try this dinner of Grilled Pork Chops, Roasted Carrots and Baked Beans all cooked in one appliance with no pots or pans to clean up! The Ronco Ready Grill is your perfect fuss-less weeknight dinner warrior. Just load the basket set the timer and dinner is done. Throw the basket in the dishwasher and clean up is done.
If you don’t already own a Ready Grill now is the time to pick one up on SALE at Ronco.com
- 2 center cut bone in pork chops
- 8-10 baby carrots
- 1 15 oz can of baked beans
- olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat Ready Grill
- Drizzle pork chops and carrots with olive and season with salt & pepper
- Place baked beans onto a 12 inch sheet of aluminum foil, foil foil into pouch to completely enclose.
- Place chops, beans, and carrots onto Ready Grill insert and grill for 14-16 minutes.
Easy dinner for two DONE! Dishes…2 plates and one Ready Grill insert!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez