Today is the holiday to express your love! And boy do we LOVE pizza! In honor of Valentine’s Day, we made a heart shaped pizza in our Ronco Pizza & More®oven. It was so fast and easy! I mean really who wants to go our to a fancy dinner tonight when you can stay home and eat what you really want…pizza!
If you don’t already have one the Ronco Pizza & More® oven is on sale now!
Heart Shaped Pizza
- 1, 12-13 inch raw pizza crust*
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pre-made pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10-20, 1-inch pepperoni slices
* For this recipe, you want to start with raw dough to shape your heart shaped pizza pie. All different kinds of crusts work well in our Pizza & More oven for this recipe. Try homemade, pre-made canned like Pillbury® or store-bought mix or raw dough.)
- Place raw dough onto the Ronco Pizza & More® pan. Using fingers fold dough into heart shape making a 1/2 inch rim for the crust.
- Use a toothpick to poke little holes into the crust every few inches. Brush the dough with melted butter and garlic powder.
- Par-bake dough in the oven for 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Carefully remove and add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 6-7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and dough is cooked to your liking.
6. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before slicing and share with someone you love.
Happy Valentine’s Day from Ronco!