Sunday brunch is the best isn’t it? For brunch instead of just serving up some plain old frozen waffles for breakfast turn an ordinary breakfast into a brunch! Just take these everyday ingredients and combine them to create something out of the ordinary.
Use your Ronco Ready Grill to make these fun stuffed waffle sandwiches. So yummy.. nicely toasted on the outside, with a warm cream cheese inside.
Grilled Strawberry & Cream Cheese Stuffed Waffle Sandwiches
Prep: 3 minutes Cook: 2.5 to 3 minutes Serves: 4
- 8 frozen waffles
- 8 ounces of cream cheese – at room temperature
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries cut into ¼ inch slices
- Maple syrup
- On 4 of the frozen waffles, spread strawberry jam. On the other 4, spread cream cheese
- Layer sliced strawberries onto the cream cheese. Take the waffles with jam and place on top to make sandwiches.
- Drizzle waffles with a small amount maple syrup.
- Grill in Ronco Ready grill for 2.5 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with more warm maple syrup
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez