Easter comes early this year and will be here before you know it! Have you picked up your Ronco Rotisserie oven for your kitchen so you can make that delicious roasted Easter meal? If not, pop on over to Ronco.com and pick yours up while you still have time!
For a quintessential Easter meal, try this Boneless Ham brushed with our Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze recipe cooked right in your Ronco Rotisserie.
Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 4 pound boneless, fully cooked ham
- In a small saucepan stir together the crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, brown sugar and Dijon mustard. Bring to a boil, lower heat to medium-high and reduce by 1/3 about for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Set aside to cool.
- Insert the spit rods evenly through the ham so that it is centered.
- Brush ham with some of the pineapple mixture. Set rotisserie to 1 hour and start.
- After 45 minutes of rotating, brush with pineapple mixture again.
- Rotate an additional 10 or 15 minutes, or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees. Slice and serve sliced ham warm with any leftover glaze.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez