What’s better than a spirited Superbowl party with good food and friends? And what’s a Superbowl party without wings (and maybe a little tequila)? Try these flavor-packed wings in your Rotisserie Oven… and whether you’re a Patriots fan or a Falcons fan, you are sure to love this recipe.
Rotisserie Tequila-Lime Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup Tequila
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- Rinse wings under cold water and pat dry
- Combine Tequila, lime zest, lime juice, honey, olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper,garlic and jalapeño peppers in a bowl. Add chicken wings to the marinade, turning to coat well. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken wings from marinade; brush with a bit of marinade to promote caramelizing on the wings.
- Place wings into your Rotisserie Basket; take care to not overlap wings too much.
- Rotate in the Standard Rotisserie Basket for 45-60 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez