The holidays are upon us! Time to gather around the family table and enjoy what I call the four F’s; family, friends, festivities and food! Today’s recipe is for a Rotisserie Beef Tenderloin cooked to perfection in your Ronco Showtime Rotisserie paired with Ronco Ready Grill – Grilled Carrots and Horseradish Cream Sauce. It is definitely worthy of any holiday menu.
When you purchase your tenderloin, ask your butcher to give you a center cut (3-3 1/2 pounds) with the silver-skin removed. Cook times will greatly depend on the thickness of the particular tenderloin, so have your meat thermometer handy to confirm when it is cooked perfectly and to your liking.
Rotisserie Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- 3-3 1/2 lbs. center cut beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon course ground sea salt (approx.)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper (approx.)
Horseradish Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- To make the Horseradish Cream Sauce: whisk cream until stiff. Add in horseradish and Dijon and whisk once or twice to combine. Gently fold in chives and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Trim any leftover silver-skin (if any) from the beef tenderloin. Season all sides generously with salt and pepper.
- Truss the tenderloin tightly with the elastic food ties every few inches to keep it shapely. Prop the rotisserie spit up with the carving platform and skewer the tenderloin so that it is evenly balanced when rotating.
- Roast the tenderloin until the internal temperature reaches 130°F-135°F for medium rare (about 15mins per pound), 140°F-145°F for medium (about 18 mins per pound), and 150°F-155°F for well done (about 20 mins per pound). Let the tenderloin rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with our Ronco Ready Grill – Grilled Carrots and top tenderloin slices with the Horseradish Cream Sauce.
Enjoy & Happy Holidays from Ronco!