It’s so easy to make those “Italian Restaurant” style cheese sticks in the comfort of your own home using the brand new Pizza & More oven from Ronco. All you need is some store-bought pizza dough, cheese, a bit of garlic and 15 minutes.
This recipe is a great way to feed a crowd of “snack ready” hungry teenagers.
[ recipe title= “Cheesy Garlic Bread” time=’14-16″ difficulty= “Easy”]
- One 10 ounce basic pizza dough ball (homemade or store bought)
- 6 tablespoons butter, salted and melted
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Provolone cheese
- Roll out pizza dough to about ½ thick 10-inch oval and place on Ronco Pizza & More pan.
- Melt butter in small sauce pan over medium heat, stir in minced garlic and allow to cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, careful to not burn butter
- Brush raw dough with evenly melted butter garlic mixture. Generously grind some fresh black pepper to taste onto buttered dough.
- Top evenly with cheeses.
- Place into Ronco Pizza & More and cook for 12-16 minutes until dough is cooked and cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with ranch dressing or marinara sauce for dipping.
Cut cheese bread into squares to feed a crowd.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez