Aren’t there times when you really want a perfectly grilled steak, but the thought of firing up the grill takes away all the joy of the idea? If so, let me introduce you to the Ronco Ready Grill. The Ready Grill is an indoor, vertical grill that applies the latest in kitchen technology to perfectly cook your favorite grilled foods inside with much less time and effort compared to outdoor grilling.
We love to cook all kinds of food in the Ready Grill from steaks, to vegetables and fruits, chicken, pork… really anything you would grill outside. And although sometimes grilling outside is fun, not every meal calls for that effort. For great grilled foods, you simply plug in the Ronco Ready Grill, load it up your food and enjoy!
The best part is we have the Ready Grill on Sale right now at 42% off the regular price- AND you receive a free Ready Grill cookbook with purchase (for a limited time).
Go to Ronco.com to take advantage of this great offer!
Let me share one of my favorite Rib-Eye Steak recipes in the Ready Grill…
Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with Garlic Compound Butter
- 2 Boneless Rib eye steaks about 16 ounces ½ inch thick
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ -teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- waxed paper
- hand mixer
- Ronco Ready Grill
- Prepare Garlic Compound Butter- Place 1 stick room temperature unsalted butter, ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley, ¼ cup finely chopped chives, 2 tablespoons minced shallot, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, pinch cayenne pepper, ½ teaspoon black pepper into a mixing bowl. Mix together all ingredients with hand mixer until incorporated.
- With a spatula transfer butter on a 12 in piece of waxed paper at one end. Using wax paper form butter into log shape and roll the wax paper up with butter in it to form log. Put butter into freezer to harden for at least 30 minutes. *This recipe will make more butter than need- perfect! Keep butter it the freezer for up to 6 months and use on bread or other recipes.
- While butter is chilling grill steaks. Season both sides of Rib eyes generously with salt and pepper. Place into preheated Ready Grill and grill 10-12 minutes for rare, 12-15 minutes for medium rare, 15-18 medium, and 18-25 for well. (Cooking times will vary depending on thickness of steak and starting temperature of meat, it’s ok to pull your steaks up out of the Ready Grill to get a visual on them to see if they are cooked to your liking.)
- Top each Rib eye with a ¼ inch disk of compound butter. Let Rib eyes rest for about 3-5 minutes before serving.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez