It’s officially time to say goodbye to the foods of summer, and hello to the flavors of fall. We wanted to share one of our favorite fall inspired dishes; Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Grilled Apples. This dish is so flavorful yet easy to prepare using the Ronco Ready Grill .
If you don’t have a Ronco Ready Grill already head over to Ronco.com and take advantage of the great sale we have on the Ready Grill going on right now!
Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Grilled Apples
- 4 1-¼ inch thick pork chops 4 oz.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup apple juice
- 3 -tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 -tablespoons butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large cooking apple- brae burn, granny smith, pink lady or similar variety of apple
- Combine maple syrup, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and olive oil in mixing bowl. Whisk to combine ingredients.
- Place pork chops in shallow pan or bowl. Pour ¾ of the maple Syrup mixture over pork chops to marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator- set aside extra maple syrup sauce for serving.
- Core, peel and slice apple into ¼ in ring slices.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, brush apples with butter add salt and pepper to taste.
- After marinating pork for 30 minutes, remove from marinade, salt and pepper pork to taste and place onto Ready Grill insert as shown.
- Grill pork and apples in Ready Grill for 22-26 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, pour reserved maple syrup mixture into pan. Let mixture come to boil. Add slices and drizzle with maple syrup reduction sauce. Lower heat to medium low and cook for 3 minutes to thicken and reduce, stir in rest of melted butter. Serve pork chops topped with grilled apples & pepper to taste.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez