October is National Pizza Month here is the U.S.! I think that means that it’s okay to enjoy pizza on most days in October 🙂
Luckily now you have the perfect way to make pizza at home with the Ronco Pizza & More oven. Combining old world cooking techniques and the latest technology, the Ronco Pizza & More oven uses high heat and fresh airflow so that your pizza cooks evenly, quickly and crispy… every-time.
Check back all month for fresh pizza recipes under our new tab “National Pizza Month” recipes.
Meat Lovers Pizza
- 1 pizza crust or dough (All different kinds of crusts cook well in our Pizza & More oven. Try homemade, premade Pillbury® or Boboli®, store-bought mix or raw dough.)
- ½ cup traditional pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10-12 pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces sweet Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
1.Prepare desired pizza crust and place on the Baking Pan.
2. Pour pizza sauce onto center of prepared crust. Using a spoon, spread sauce out in a circular motion, leaving 1⁄2-inches around the edge without sauce.
3. Evenly add cheese to sauced pizza.
4. Add pepperoni, sausage, and crumbled bacon… distributing ingredients evenly over cheese.
5. Bake for 12-18 minutes depending on thickness of crust. Pizza is done when cheese is melted and crust is browned to your liking. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing… if you can!
As you can see, you can make delicious homemade pizza in your Pizza & More oven- however it works wonderfully with fresh made pizza, take and bake or frozen pizza. As a matter of fact, it’s also the perfect way to reheat delivery!
For National Pizza Month, we will be sharpening our Google skills to bring you any pizza deals that you can take advantage of and cook in our Pizza & More oven. Here’s a great contest (you could win pizza for a year) from the yummy trendsetters at California Pizza Kitchen.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez