We love hearing from our customers about the different things they love to cook using our products. Recently, we’ve had several people telling us how they love to make grilled cheese sandwiches in our new Pizza & More oven, and we couldn’t agree more! So quick, cheesy, and delicious… what’s not to like about a perfectly grilled cheese sandwich?
Yes, this oven makes yummy, crispy pizza fast… but this is what we mean when we say Pizza & “More.” You’ll find yourself using it for all kinds of foods. Try this Grilled Cheese recipe in your Pizza & More oven. You’ll be glad you did!
Quick & Easy Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices of bread, we used sourdough
- 4 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
- 4 1/4 inch slices of melting cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
1. Butter one side of 4 slices of bread and place the bread buttered side down on the Pizza & More pan.
2. Top each of the 4 slices of bread with 1 slice of Monterrey Jack cheese and 1 slice of melting cheddar.
3. Butter one side of the remaining 4 slices of bread and place on top of sandwiches, butter side up.
4. With a spatula, lightly press down on the sandwiches to press them together. Place into Ronco pizza & More oven and set timer to 7 minutes. Flip sandwiches over half-way through cooking.
5. Your sandwiches are done when they are browned to your liking.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez