It’s Friday! Sounds like the perfect time to make a pizza and catch up on Game of Thrones. Making a pizza at home is SOOOOO easy with our brand new Pizza & More oven. For this recipe, we combined a few of our favorite things; bacon, pizza & rotisserie chicken to make a delicious pizza at home in just 20 minutes from start to finish.
Whatever you like on your pizza, making it at home just the way you like it is easier than ever with the Ronco Pizza & More oven.
Spinach, Bacon, Rotisserie Chicken, Alfredo Pizza
- 1 pre-made raw pizza crust*
- 1/2 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup thawed and drained frozen spinach
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 slices chopped precooked bacon
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder**
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
*There are many great store-bought, pre-made pizza crusts available in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. We used a thin and crispy Bistro Style crust from Wewalka for this recipe. It was perfect!
**I decided to substitute garlic for the onions last-minute to compliment the flavors… disregard the red onion in the picture.
- Prepare crust and place onto Ronco Pizza & More pan.
- Place thawed spinach into a few paper towels or cheesecloth and squeeze to drain as much liquid as possible. This is important to not have a soggy pizza from all the water content in the spinach
- Using a spoon or spatula, spread Alfredo sauce evenly over prepared crust. Top with mozzarella & Asiago cheese.
- Evenly distribute spinach, bacon, rotisserie chicken, and top with spoonfuls of ricotta.
- Season with garlic powder and freshly cracked pepper and place into your Pizza & More oven.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes depending on thickness of crust. (Ours was done in 15 minutes.) Pizza is done when cheese is melted and crust is browned to your liking. Let sit for 2-3 minutes before slicing… if you can!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez