This flavorful pizza recipe is made using one of our favorite ingredients- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken made in the Ronco Rotisserie. And, it was made in our brand new Pizza & More oven. The Ronco Pizza & More oven combines old world cooking traditions with the latest technology to create the perfect pizza cooking environment. Using direct, high heat and continual airflow allows for a crispy crust and an airy dough that rises to its peak… while cooking the pizza perfectly & evenly throughout.
Having a countertop pizza oven at home is a great way to make delicious from scratch, semi-scratch, take and bake or even frozen pizza in much less time than in your oven.
Rotisserie Chicken Greek Pizza
- 1 pizza crust or dough* (We used a store bought Pillsbury® dough for this recipe)
- ½ cup store bought pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup herbed feta cheese
- 12 ounces leftover rotisserie chicken
- 10-12 roasted garlic cloves
- ¼ cup diced Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ purple onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts, pulled in to pieces
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- Prepare crust and place onto Ronco Pizza & More pan.
- Pour pizza sauce onto center of prepared crust. Using a spoon, spread sauce out evenly in a circular motion… leaving ½ inch of outer crust uncovered.
- Add mozzarella and feta cheeses evenly over sauce.
- Distribute chicken, roasted garlic, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, onion, and pepperoncini peppers evenly over cheese in a circular pattern
- Bake in Ronco Pizza &More oven for 14-20 minutes, depending on thickness of crust.*All kinds of pizza crusts work fantastically in the Ronco Pizza & More oven. Try homemade, store-made fresh dough, par baked brands like Boboli®, dry mixes such as Betty Crocker®, canned pizza dough such as Pillsbury®, or even gluten free crust like Udi’s®.
Chef paja-Dejur Sanchez