Fall is in the air… in some places! 🙂 But either way, it’s almost time for Friday Night Lights and tailgating!!! One of the most popular game-day snacks it always chicken wings! Did you know that you can cook chicken wings and drummettes in your Ronco Rotisserie?
Yes, our line of Rotisserie Ovens are perfect to cook all kinds of chicken; whole chickens, chicken quarters, tenders, breasts, wings, thighs, drums and even burgers! Using the included Multi Purpose Basket is a great way to make those game-day drummettes. In this recipe, we wanted something a little lighter… so we came up with a “skinnier” version of traditional buffalo chicken wings. Marinating the chicken for at least 4 hours (ideally up to 12) adds all the flavor without adding the calories.
Check our our full line of Rotisserie Ovens at Ronco.com
- 24 chicken drummettes (2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Lighter Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons nonfat buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- If desired, wash and dry chicken drummettes.
- Whisk together the broth, paprika, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Toss with chicken drummettes. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, place into the Standard Rotisserie Basket, and cook in rotisserie for about 40 minutes, or until drummettes are cooked throughout.
- To make “Lighter” Blue Cheese Dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk or stir to incorporate.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez