Ricotta, Sausage & Mushroom Pizza
- 1 pizza crust or dough (All different kinds of crusts cook well in our Pizza & More oven. Try homemade, premade Pillbury® or Boboli®, store-bought mix or raw dough.)
- ½ cup traditional pizza sauce
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ tbsp. fennel seeds
1.Prepare desired pizza crust and place on the Baking Pan.
2. Pour pizza sauce onto center of prepared crust. Using a spoon, spread sauce out in a circular motion, leaving 1⁄2-inches around the edge without sauce.
3. Add sausage, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, distributing evenly over sauce. Then spoon ricotta cheese evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with fennel seeds.
4. Bake for 14-20 minutes depending on thickness of crust. Pizza is done when cheese is melted and crust is browned to your liking. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing…if you can!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez