Who says you can’t eat pizza for breakfast? When you own a Ronco Pizza & More oven, an empty canvas awaits your creative ideas. Recently, we made this delicious breakfast pizza…. which we seriously suggest you try at home!
- 1 pizza crust or dough*
- ½ cup traditional pizza sauce
- 4 slices sandwich ham
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of dried parsley
- Prepare desired pizza crust* and place on the baking pan.
- Evenly spread sauce over crust, then add mozzarella cheese and ham slices.
- Rip a 2-inch hole in the center of each ham slice to fit eggs. Try to make the ham a “boat” for the eggs (don’t include eggs just yet)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness of crust. You want your crust mostly cooked.
- Carefully remove baking pan from pizza oven and crack one egg onto each slice of ham.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and return to the pizza oven for 6-8 minutes to cook eggs to your liking.
- Remove from Pizza & More oven. Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
*All different kinds of crusts cook well in our Pizza & More oven. Try homemade, premade (like Pillbury® or Boboli®), store-bought mix or raw dough.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez