Margherita Pizza is a simple pizza, generally consisting of 3 toppings… but the perfect combination of ingredients make it one of the most famous recipes world-wide. We made this pizza recently in our brand new Pizza & More oven and enjoyed it thoroughly! The new Pizza & More oven creates the perfect cooking environment for any pizza, combining high, direct heat and continual airflow. Any pizza; fresh, frozen, homemade or store-bought turns out perfectly… every time!
Click here to order yours now! Then, try this perfect summer pizza recipe.
- 1 pre-made, store-bought or homemade pizza crust (Raw dough, par baked or frozen crusts work great in the Pizza & More oven)
- 1-2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 ripe roma tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 6-8 large basil leaves, cut into strips
- 8 ounce fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare crust by stretching to fit Ronco Pizza & More pan.
- Drizzle crust with olive oil and brush evenly with pastry brush.
- Salt and pepper oiled crust to taste.
- Distribute finely chopped garlic over crust.
- Layer with mozzarella slices.
- Distribute tomato slices evenly around pizza crust.
- Top tomatoes and cheese with chopped basil.
- Bake in Ronco Pizza & More oven for 14-20 minutes, depending on thickness of crust.
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez