I’m not sure when our founding fathers appointed today National S’mores Day, but I’m glad they did! We here at Ronco like to do our part to celebrate national holidays, so we came up with a recipe to celebrate our new Pizza & More oven (released just yesterday) and those delicious melty chocolatey S’mores… S’more Pizza!
Great for a crowd, this recipe can feed a lot of people! So grab a pitcher of milk and try this recipe at home.
Pizza & More oven now available at Ronco.com
- 1 store-bought raw pizza crust or homemade pizza crust (make sure there are no savory ingredients listed such as garlic, parmesan cheese, rosemary etc. Salt is fine)
- 1/2 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella® spread
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Prepare pre-made pizza crust by rolling or stretching to fit Ronco Pizza & More pan. Using a plastic fork, poke prepared crust all over to prevent it from bubbling.
- Brush crust with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and place into Pizza & More oven.
- Bake prepared crust in Ronco Pizza & More oven for about 10 minutes until crust is lightly browned.
- Carefully remove pizza pan from pizza oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
- Using a rubber spatula evenly spread Nutella® out onto crust leaving ¼ inch on the outer edge uncovered.
- Top Nutella® with evenly distributed graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows.
- Return pizza pan to Ronco Pizza and More oven and cook for additional 3-4 minutes to brown marshmallows.
- Serve warm.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez