I don’t know about you, but we love all things BBQ during the summer! Here’s a great way to use some of that leftover Homemade Rotisserie Chicken that you made in your Showtime Rotisserie a few days ago!!!
And really… what sounds better for a weekend dinner than combining rotisserie chicken, pizza and BBQ?
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken Pizza
- 1 pre-made 12 inch pizza dough
- ½ cup store bought BBQ sauce
- 16 ounces rotisserie leftover chicken
- 4 pieces crispy,cooked bacon, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped purple onion
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Using a store-bought, pre-made crust or homemade dough, place onto 12-13 inch pizza pan. Brush with olive oil.
- Pour BBQ sauce onto center of prepared crust. Using a spoon, spread sauce out in a circular motion leaving ½ inch of outer crust uncovered.
- Add mozzarella cheese and top with chicken, bacon, purple onion, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in Ronco Pizza & More oven 14-20 minutes depending on thickness of crust.
- When cooked to your liking, remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and freshly cracked pepper. Ready!!!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez