Nothing says summer like BBQ chicken! Here’s a quick and easy recipe for BBQ Chicken Quarters that won’t leave you fighting off mosquitoes and perspiration. This Showtime Rotisserie recipe makes every day a BBQ day without having to fire up the grill. Just load up the rotisserie basket, sit back and relax while the Showtime Rotisserie turns your BBQ for you.
Barbecue Rotisserie Chicken Quarters
- 4 chicken quarters
- Store bought BBQ sauce
BBQ Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make BBQ spice rub by combining all ingredients in a small bowl or zipper bag.
- Generously rub both sides of chicken quarters down with spice rub and place into Multipurpose Rotisserie Basket.
- Place basket onto rotisserie spit and place into rotisserie oven.
- Cook chicken quarters for 15 minutes per pound, approximately 45 minutes to an hour depending on the size of your chicken quarters.
- When chicken is cooked, brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
6. And serve with those great BBQ sides.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez