Cooking burgers in your Showtime Rotisserie using the included Multipurpose Basket is a great way to make delicious, moist burgers without having to fire up the grill or make a huge mess pan-searing them. As your burgers cook in the Showtime Rotisserie, they are continually being basted in their own juices by the rotation of the rotisserie basket. This not only allows the extra fat and grease to drip down into the removable drip tray, but keeps your burgers jucy and perfectly cooked inside and out! There are so many great burger recipes… and what better time than the 4th of July to enjoy a delicious Rotisserie Burger?
Here’s one of our many favorite rotisserie burger recipes to try: Green Chili Cheese Rotisserie Burgers
Green Chili Cheese Rotisserie Burgers
- 5 pound of ground chuck
- 2 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
Green Chili Cheese Sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 1/8-teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for ground chuck. Thoroughly combine all spices and ingredients with a fork or whisk.
- Add ground chuck to bowl and combine ground chuck with spices. Use hands to mix thoroughly.
- Use hands to form 4 equal sized, firm burgers.
- Place burgers into Mutipurpose Rotisserie Basket and place basket onto rotisserie spit rods. Place into your Showtime Rotisserie.
- Cook burgers for 15-20 minutes. 15 minutes will be Medium, 20 minutes Medium Well. TIP* If you like your burgers with a more seared texture, use the last 5-6 minutes of cook time using the sear function on your rotisserie… searing each side of the burger for 2-3 minutes.
- Make Chili Cheese Sauce while burgers are cooking by whisking together cream cheese and diced green chilies until the cream cheese is a smooth, creamy texture. Stir in cayenne pepper, garlic powder, cumin, lime juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place burger on bun with your favorite burger garnishes and top with ¼ cup green chili cheese sauce.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez