As the weather shifts to warmer temperatures, it’s nice to have some lighter recipes on hand for dinner. This Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Salad with Tahini Dressing is one of my favorite go-to’s for a delicious, light and healthy lunch or dinner. This salad is so quick and easy with the Ronco Ready Grill. In just 15 minutes, have a variety of grilled vegetables ready to eat without having to trudge outside to light the grill.
If you don’t have a Ready Grill, I strongly recommend it. It is an indoor, vertical grill that works perfectly to grill meats, vegetables, fruits, and even convenience foods. Unlike the other models of indoor grills, your food is vertically held in the spring-loaded basket without the pressure of a heavy lid. If you order a Ready Grill at Ronco.com, we are offering free shipping to the contiguous US through the end of the month! Just enter in the code FREESHIP at check out.
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Salad with Tahini Dressing
- 1 Medium Eggplant
- 1 Zucchini
- 2-4 portabello mushroom caps
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Squash
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped oregano
- Salt, Pepper to Taste
- ½ Cup Crumbles Goat Cheese
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 heads of Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup Low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Slice eggplant and onion into ½ inch circles, zucchini and squash into lengthwise ½ inch thick slices. Leave portabellos whole
- Lay vegetables out on Ready Grill insert and generously drizzle with olive oil. Salt and Pepper to taste. Feel free to load up the basket and layer tons of veggies.
- Grill vegetables in Ronco Ready Grill for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, make tahini dressing- Combine all ingredients for tahini dressing (except for yogurt and parsley) in blender or food processer. Blend until all ingredients are completely blended and garlic is pureed. Pulse in yogurt and parsley.
- When veggies are grilled to your liking, remove from grill. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and sprinkle with chopped oregano.
- To Serve: Evenly arrange grilled vegetables over chopped romaine lettuce, drizzle with tahini dressing and top with goat cheese crumbles and walnuts.
Tip: Keep Tahini dressing in a Mason jar in Fridge for up to 10 days
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez