It’s prime peach time where we are in Central Texas! Peaches are in season as early as May in warmer climates and are usually available until September. When peaches are in season, I like to find every way possible to incorporate them into all kinds of recipes. This Rotisserie Grilled Peaches ala Mode recipe is easy and straight forward, bringing out the best in the peaches and offering a lighter summer dessert option.
This recipe was prepared with the Ronco EZ-Store Rotisserie. “Grilling” all kinds of fruit in your rotisserie basket is a quick and easy way to enjoy a healthier fruit-focused dessert. Also try pears, apples, or plums when in season.
Rotisserie Grilled Peaches ala Mode
• 5 medium-size peaches, halved, pitted (9-10 halves will fit comfortably into standard basket)
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• coconut oil spray
• vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
1. Wash peaches, cut in half and remove pits.
2. Brush or spray peach halves with coconut oil.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon onto peaches.
4. Place in the Standard Rotisserie Basket and secure tightly. Rotate for 20 minutes or until pears are slightly charred and tender.
5. Garnish with your choice of caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream, almonds, raspberries and a mint leaf.
Watch the video: