Healthy eating is all about pre-planning and having some quick and simple go-to meals in your recipe box. Here’s a great 3 ingredient, low-carb and paleo-friendly rotisserie dinner idea for those nights when you only have 20 minutes to get dinner on the table. Use your Showtime Rotisserie to quickly roast sausages, peppers and onions for a hearty, quick dinner. There’s no need to add cooking oil, mess up the stove top, or stand over the pan watching your food while it cooks. Simply fill your Multipurpose Basket (or included basket) with sausages, peppers and onions… and in about 15 minutes, dinner is ready!
- 3-4 multi-colored bell peppers
- 1 large red or yellow onion sliced in 3-4 circular portions
- 5-6 raw sausages- Italian sausages or brats
- Simply load all ingredients into your Multipurpose Basket (or included basket) and set to roast for 15-20 minutes. It’s okay to overlay the peppers and onions; both sides will be cooked as the basket rotates.
- Serve sausages warm with sliced peppers and onions.
And dinner is served!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez