Looking to add a little something more to those pork chops for dinner? Try these goat cheese, cranberry and walnut stuffed pork chops for something out of the ordinary, yet so simple.
Grilled in our Ready Grill, this gourmet-style dinner is a snap to make and with no pots or pans to clean up. With only 7 ingredients and 1 cooking appliance, what could be simpler?
Goat Cheese and Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
- 2 center cut pork chops with bone in
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make a cut in the tenderloins about 1 inch long and make deep pocket in pork chop by angling knife. Incision should be small, but pocket inside fairly large.
- Combine goat cheese, cranberries, walnuts and parsley in bowl
- Stuff each chop with goat cheese mixture
4. Drizzle olive oil over pork chops. Salt and pepper to taste
5. Place chops with incision side upwards and grill for 15-18 minutes
Don’t have a Ready Grill? Take advantage of Free Shipping on us! Just enter the code FREESHIP at checkout at Ronco.com and we’ll take care of it for you!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez