We shared this recipe last fall, but I really wanted to re-post it for Easter. I really think the Easter Bunny would like these healthy carrot cake cookies! They are super easy and the kids won’t even know they’re eating their vegetables.
To make these Carrot Cake Dehydrator Cookies, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Form cookies and dehydrate in our Turbo Dehydrator for about 4 hours. Bonus, the house will smell so yummy while they are dehydrating.
Carrot Cake Dehydrator Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- In a medium sized bowl add almond flour; mix in carrots, raisins, and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in wet ingredients; almond extract, maple syrup, and coconut milk. Thoroughly mix all ingredients to form a paste like consistency.
- Line one tray of your turbo dehydrator with parchment paper.
- Form silver dollar sized carrot cake cookies and place onto parchment-lined tray. Your yield will be around 20 cookies.
- Dehydrate for 4 hours at 125 degrees. Rotate tray once or twice during dehydrating process.
- The cookies are done when they are firm yet sill moist.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez