Fish Friday is a fantastic tradition. Whether you’re observing Lent or just want to add more fish to your diet, eating fish on Friday is a fantastic ritual. However, it’s Friday! Who wants to cook a big complicated meal at the end of the week? Using the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie and optional steamer tray for this quick and easy Tuna recipe allows you to quickly and easily whip up a restaurant-style tuna and pasta dinner.
Peppered Rotisserie Tuna over Greek Fettuccine
- 4 1-inch fresh tuna steaks
- Olive oil for brushing tuna
- 2 tablespoons freshly cracked pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained (quartered or whole- just break apart the whole s bit)
- ¼ cup chopped and pitted mixed Greek olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon Cavender’s® Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 12 ounces dried fettuccine
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Put up fettuccine to boil. Follow package instructions to cook.
- Brush tuna steaks on both sides with olive oil. Generously pepper both sides of the tuna steaks with freshly cracked pepper. Add sea salt to taste.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, and Greek seasoning. Toss to combine ingredients.
- Put tuna steaks into all-purpose rotisserie basket, (included with each Ronco Rotisserie) put on to spit rods and place into rotisserie oven.
- Pour artichoke mixture into rotisserie steamer basket and cover.
- Set rotisserie to 14 mines for medium-rare tuna or 22 minutes for well-done tuna.
- Toss cooked and drained pasta with arugula, warm artichoke mixture (including melted butter) and feta cheese. Top with tuna. Serve warm.
If you don’t have the optional warming tray for your Showtime Rotisserie, now is the time to get one with this coupon code for free shipping. Just use the code FREESHIP when ordering any product at Ronco.com and we will take care of the shipping for you.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez