Lamb is fantastic any time of the year, but is always on my Easter table. If you are only hosting a few this year for Easter, this is a great elegant recipe for 2-4 using the Ronco Ready Grill and Ready Grill Steamer Basket.
The Ronco Steamer Basket is designed to fit right on top of the Ronco Ready Grill, allowing you to steam vegetables, grains, or even seafood while using the Ready Grill. It’s a fast, easy, clean way to make a whole meal using just the Ready Grill.
Grilled Greek Lamb Loin Chops, Carrots and Quick Couscous
Prep: 10 minutes plus 1 hour marinating Cook: 18-22 minutes Serves: 2- 4
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 2 cups Greek vinaigrette
- 6-8 baby carrots
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 cups small grain couscous
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Marinate lamb chops in Greek vinaigrette for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Remove lamb from marinade- allowing some to remain. Place lamb and carrots into ready grill, set cook time for 18 minutes.
- At 6 minutes into cooking lamb, place chicken stock filled steamer basket onto Ready Grill without steamer insert. Warm broth for 12 minutes.
- Add Couscous, olive oil, parsley and tomatoes and remove steamer basket from Ready Grill. Let couscous sit unopened for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with fork.
Serve lamb on top of couscous- along with carrots and top with crumbled feta cheese.
If you don’t already have a Ready Grill and Steamer Basket, now is the time to pick one up… because shipping is on us! Just enter Coupon Code FREESHIP when checking out at Ronco.com to get free shipping on any purchase.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez