PREP: 5 MINUTES • GRILL: 5 MINUTES / 12-14 MINUTES • MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
This Warm Tomato & Herb sauce is a great easy sauce for any kind of fish. We paired it with easy to find Tilapia, but it is also amazing on whatever is freshest at your market. Try this recipe for Fish Friday this lent season! Serve on a bed of rice or couscous and pair with a glass of Chardonnay.
Use your Ronco Ready Grill for the easiest and best results.
• 4 tilapia fillets (4-6 oz.)
• 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, mixed colors
• 3 cloves garlic, pressed
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 pinch red pepper flakes
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place tomatoes in Grill Basket. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill for 5 minutes or until some of the tomatoes start to burst.
2. Mix together the pressed garlic, olive oil, oregano, parsley, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add hot tomatoes and stir with a fork, mashing some of the tomatoes to add flavor to the sauce. Set aside.
3. Season tilapia fillets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the Grill Basket and grill for 12-14 minutes, until white and flaky.
4. Remove tilapia and serve with the sauce spooned over each fillet.
If you don’t already have a Ready Grill for this recipe get one today at Ronco.com and we will pay for the shipping. Enter the coupon code FREESHIP upon checkout and get grilling!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez