As Easter draws near, my thoughts always turn to lamb. I love lamb, any kind! Cooking lamb in our Rotisserie oven always produces a moist, delicious result. Whether you like leg of lamb with bone in, boneless leg of lamb, chops, ribs, or burgers… the Ronco Rotisserie is up for the job.
In this case, I combine two favorites to make in the Rotisserie Oven; lamb and burgers. If you have not had a lamb burger, give it a try! Ground lamb is naturally lower in calories than ground beef, typically grass-fed, and has an amazing flavor.
Spicy Rotisserie Feta Lamb Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 pound ground Lamb
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
It’s best to make ahead of time and let sit at least an hour. It will also last in the refrigerator for a few days.
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 8 oz. (1 cups) plain Greek yogurt whole milk
- 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Pre-make the tzatziki sauce at least an hour (or up to a day) ahead. Peel ½ English cucumber and dice. Place diced cucumber into paper towels or cheesecloth and squeeze to remove excess liquid, too much liquid will make your sauce runny. Combine cucumber with yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to completely mix all ingredients. Let the sauce sit for at least an hour in the refrigerator to let the flavors develop.
- Make lamb burgers by incorporating all burger ingredients into lamb meat. Form 4 burgers
- Cook in Ronco Rotisserie Basket for 16-20 minutes
- Serve the burgers on your favorite burger bun topped with tzatziki sauce and your favorite condiments.
Now is the time to pick up a Rotisserie Oven in time for your Easter brunch! We’re offering free shipping through the end of this month on all products at Ronco.com. Just enter the code FREESHIP at check out for shipping on us!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez