Now that we’re in the holiday season, family meals and gatherings are abundant. This savory Pork Loin Roast is an excellent, festive centerpiece the whole family will love.
Speaking of festive, I hope that your Thanksgiving dinner was a success… I know mine was! We had 17 guests this year, so I opted to do both a Thanksgiving Turkey in my Ronco Rotisserie as well as a Mojo marinated pork leg in the oven. In times like that, I am truly grateful to own a rotisserie. Can you imagine having to feed 17 people out of just one oven? Everything turned out delicious. We had plenty to eat, and my stress level was on low thanks to my rotisserie.
Throughout November, we shared a unique Rotisserie poultry recipe twice a week in our Holiday Rotisserie Poultry Guide. Don’t get me wrong… poultry is great for any holiday, but now I’d like to turn my attention to all the other wonderful winter and holiday meat recipes you can make using your Ronco products.
So keep an eye out this December for winter & holiday-inspired recipes!
Orange Spiced Pork Loin Roast
Cook: 1 hour Marinade: 8+ hours
- 2 lbs. boneless pork center loin roast
- 6 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 can frozen orange juice (6 ounces)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1-teaspoon allspice
- 1-tablespoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare pork for marinade: Trim off excess fat if you desire, and place into a shallow glass baking dish. Using a sharp knife, make 6 half inch cuts to the middle of the loin every few inches and stuff slits with garlic cloves.
- Prepare marinade: in a mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, water, wine, orange zest, allspice, cumin seeds, white pepper and sea salt. Whisk to incorporate and pour over pork. Allow pork to marinade in refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Flip pork loin several times to distribute flavors.
- To cook: remove pork from marinade and tie with Ronco Rotisserie ties every couple of inches, as shown.
- Using your carving platform, position rotisserie rods facing upwards and evenly slide on pork loin, making sure it is balanced.
- Cook pork loin roast in rotisserie for approx. 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160°. Set rotisserie to ‘no heat rotate’ and allow pork to rest and rotate for about 10 minutes before carving.
- Slice into ½ inch slices and serve with you favorite sides.
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez