If you love bacon like I love bacon… let me suggest you try this delicious Bacon-Wrapped Mini Meat Loaves recipe!
Our indoor Ready Grill is perfect for this incredible recipe because as these meat loaves cook, the excess fat from the bacon and beef is rendered off the food and drips into the drip tray. This means your meat loaves don’t soak in fat like they would in a pan, leaving you with a greasy final dish.
PREP: 8 minutes GRILL: 25-30 minutes SERVES: 4-6
• 24 oz ground beef
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 2 tablespoons ketchup
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
• Pinch dried sage
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1 egg
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
• 8-10 slices of thin sliced bacon
1. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, dry mustard, ketchup, onion powder, Italian seasonings, sage, paprika, egg, salt, pepper, and Italian bread crumbs.
2. Form eight to ten 3-4 oz. oval shaped mini meat loaves.
3. Wrap each mini meat loaf in a slice of bacon, be sure to not overlap bacon.
4. Cook mini meat loaves in your Ronco Ready Grill for 25-30 minutes, or until bacon is thoroughly cooked.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com