Lamb is an excellent alternative to beef or turkey for any holiday meal. This recipe features a half-rack of lamb cooked in our Ronco® Ready™ Grill.
PREP: 5 minutes • Grill: 15-20 minutes • Makes: 4 Servings
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com
- ½ rack of lamb
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 16 baby gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Season rack of lamb with rosemary, thyme, minced garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, drizzle potatoes with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place lamb on Grill Basket with bones sticking up and out of the basket. Place potatoes so that they nestle into curve of bone.
- Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill lamb and potatoes for 15-20 minutes, depending on your desired level of doneness for lamb.
Watch the video: