Nutella® is a tasty hazelnut spread that is available in most grocery stores. If you don’t have Nutella® on hand, you can easily substitute peanut or almond butter.
PREP: 10 MINUTES • GRILL: 2-3 MINUTES • MAKES: 2-4 SERVINGS
This recipe was grilled using the Ronco Ready Grill.
• 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/2 cup Nutella® spread
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1 banana
- Lay out cinnamon raisin bread. Spread Nutella® evenly on all 8 pieces of bread.
- First, slice banana in half, widthwise. Then slice banana again, lengthwise in long, thin slices. Place on bread and put together to form a sandwich.
- Brush outside of bread with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place sandwiches on the Grill Basket. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill sandwiches for 2-3 minutes only. Do not burn.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com