Surprise guests? Here’s a quick and delicious appetizer in 5 minutes for your impromptu get-together.
Try this warm grilled feta with tomatoes and olives recipe in your Ronco Ready Grill. On the fence with the bold flavors? Don’t be. The warming of the Feta cheese gives it a more mellow, creamy texture while the grilling of the tomatoes really heightens their sweetness. Also, feta is one of the lowest calorie cheeses there is… so you can enjoy your cheese fix without the guilt.
Feeling bold? Try drinking an Amontillado Sherry with your Grilled Feta appetizer.
• 8 ounces of Feta Cheese
• 1 cup mixed color grape tomatoes
• ¼ cup mixed, chopped Greek olives (black and green)
• Olive oil spray
• Sprig of rosemary and oregano
• Fresh black pepper
- Simply place feta, tomatoes and slices of baguette into Ready Grill and spray all ingredients with olive oil spray.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes until baguette is browned and feta is warm and starting to brown.
- Top feta with warm tomatoes, olives, fresh rosemary and oregano. Season with fresh cracked pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Interested in what the Ready Grill is? Find out here.