PREP: 5 MINUTES • GRILL: 25-28 MINUTES • MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
This recipe is not for the faint of heart and it will have you going back for seconds. Garlic lovers and those warding off vampires, dig in!
• 2 1/2 lbs. chicken legs or wings
• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• 1 tablespoon dried thyme
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Rinse and pat dry chicken. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine oregano, basil, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard and salt. Mix herbs thoroughly.
3. Toss the chicken in olive oil and then coat evenly with the herb mixture.
4. Place the chicken on the Grill Basket. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill for 25- 28 minutes, until juices of chicken run clear and skin is nicely browned.
5. Remove chicken and toss with melted butter, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese. Let set for 2-3 minutes and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com