PREP: 3 MINUTES • GRILL: 3-4 MINUTES • MAKES: 3 SERVINGS
This breakfast sandwich is sure to become one of your favorites!
• 6 frozen waffles
• 1/4 cup strawberry jam
• 4-6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
• maple syrup
1. Take 3 waffles and spread with strawberry jam on one side. Take the remaining 3 waffles and spread with cream cheese on one side.
2. Layer sliced strawberries onto the cream cheese. Take the waffles with jam and place on top to make sandwiches.
3. Drizzle waffle sandwiches with a small amount maple syrup and place them on the Grill Basket.
4. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill for 3-4 minutes, until browned and warmed throughout.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com