This classic for backyard gatherings will be sure to impress! This recipe is perfect to use with your Ronco Rotisserie Oven!
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. Combine coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, honey, oil and garlic in a small bowl and blend well.
3. Put chicken into dish and pour marinade over top of the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
4. Alternate kabob rods with pineapple chunks and chicken.
5. Load kabos on your spit rod and place inside the rotisserie.
6. Grill 20-25 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from rotisserie and serve with healthy sides. Enjoy!!