Kids are back to school and sometimes dinner needs to be filling…but made quick! Our Rotisserie is not just for chicken. We have packed some great recipes in our Ronco Everything Rotisserie Cookbook, including this one:
Stuffed Feta Burgers
PREP: 10 minutes • Cook: 15 minutes • Makes: 4 Servings
2 lbs lean ground beef 4 slices of tomato
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce ½ red onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced 4 large leaves of lettuce
1 teaspoon dried parsley 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
– salt and pepper to taste 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium bowl, knead ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, salt and
pepper together gently.
2. Shape into 8 equal balls and flatten to make 8 thin patties, about ¼–inch thick. Lay out
4 of the patties and place ¼ cup of feta cheese on each of the 4 patties. Then top
each one with the remaining 4 patties. Press the edges together all the way around to
seal the feta into the center.
3. Place in the Standard Rotisserie Basket and rotate for 15 minutes.
4. Warm buns if desired and serve burgers with red onion and tomato slices, lettuce and
mayonnaise or other condiments to taste.