This #meatlessMonday we are trying out a Ready Grill recipe for #BetterBreakfastMonth. We prefer the taste of the meatless option with this recipe, but feel free to put in the real meat if you so desire! Vegetarian or meatless sausage patties are
becoming increasingly more popular and are available at most grocery stores.
• 4 vegetarian sausage patties, precooked
• 4 oz. goat cheese
• 1 teaspoon hot sauce 1 handful fresh baby arugula
• ¼ cup mixed berry jam — salt & pepper to taste
• 4 English muffins, split 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and warm precooked vegetarian sausage patties for about 3 minutes while preparing English muffins.
2. Mix together hot sauce with berry jam. Spread jam mixture on 4 halves of the English muffins.
3. Spread goat cheese on the remaining halves and top with fresh arugula. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove vegetarian sausage patties from grill. Be careful not to burn fingers.
5. Add the vegetarian sausage patties to the loaded muffin tops to form sandwiches.
Brush the outside of English muffins with olive oil.
6. Place English muffins on the Grill Basket and grill for 2-3 minutes to toast the muffins.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com