September is National Better Breakfast Month and with our Ronco Ready Grill, breakfast can be fast and healthy…oh and delicious! They always say, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” So send your little ones off to school with a yummy tortilla packed with healthy fats from avocados and protein from eggs and ham. Protein is known to stave off hunger longer and help with concentration (too hard to concentrate when all you can think about is how hungry you are)! Go ahead, save some for yourself too!
Take a peak at this recipe from our Ronco Ready Grill Cookbook. Did you know you can get a FREE (yes, free!) Digital Download of our Cookbook with your Ready Grill purchase? There has never been a better time to own one of the grills that our customers are saying is the best appliance they have purchased in years!
Huevos Rancheros Wraps
PREP: 6 minutes • Grill: 3-4 minutes • Makes: 3-6 Servings
• 6-8 eggs 6 slices of ham
• 1 tablespoon cream ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• salt & pepper to taste ½ cup salsa
• 1 avocado 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 6 flour tortillas, 6-inch — sour cream for dipping (optional)
1. Whisk eggs with cream. Salt and pepper to taste. Scramble egg mixture in sauté pan.
2. Cut avocado into cubes. Set aside.
3. Lay out tortillas and top each one with a slice of ham. Add a few spoonfuls of
scrambled eggs on top of the ham, but towards the edge of the tortilla. Next, top with
cheddar cheese, salsa and cubed avocado. Roll up tortillas to form wraps.
4. Brush the outside with olive oil and place 3 wraps on the Grill Basket. You will have to
grill these in two batches. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and grill for 3-4 minutes,
until the tortillas start to brown.
5. Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com