Goat Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
PREP: 10 minutes • Grill: 20-25 minutes • Makes: 4 Servings
• 4 chicken breasts (8 oz.) ½ cup flour
• 8 oz. goat cheese, room temperature — salt & pepper to taste
• 10 oz. spinach, thawed & drained 1 tablespoon milk
• 3 eggs (divided) ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
• ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
1. Combine goat cheese, drained spinach, 1 egg and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and set aside.
2. Butterfly chicken breasts and lightly pound with a kitchen mallet.
3. Lay chicken breasts out flat on cutting board or plate. On the bottom half of each of
the 4 breasts stuff with 1-2 tablespoons of spinach and goat cheese mixture. Fold
chicken to enclose.
4. Prepare 3 bowls; the first with flour and a pinch of salt and pepper, the second with
eggs and milk whisked together, the third with bread crumbs.
5. One at a time, dredge a stuffed chicken breast in the flour, next the egg mixture and
then bread crumbs. To ensure a nice crust, press breading with fingers or spoon.
6. Place chicken open-side up on the Grill Basket. Preheat your Ronco Ready Grill and
grill for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of the Ready Grill Grilling Cookbook, available on Ronco.com