Only 7 more days until Thanksgiving! That means we are preparing amazing recipes with the Ronco Rotisserie to get you ready to impress your family and friends.
Here is one of our favorite recipes for your turkey:
Lemon Herb Turkey Breast
PREP: 15 minutes • Cook: 40 minutes • other: 4 hourS • Makes: 6 Servings
1 turkey breast, bone-in (3-3½ lbs) ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
2 teaspoons minced lemon zest ¼ cup white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced 1½ tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup fresh lemon juice ½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
1. Remove the skin, wash and thoroughly dry the turkey breast.
2. In a medium bowl stir together all remaining ingredients, turning to coat. Cover and
refrigerate for up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Remove the turkey from the marinade and rotate on the spit rods for 40 minutes or
until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (75 degrees C) in the center of
the breast. Let the breast rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
One of our favorite side dishes for Thanksgiving are roasted carrots. Health Tip of the Day: The fiber content of carrots helps to nourish a healthy digestive tract and the vitamin A content helps to replenish dry skin & provide some protection from sun damage.
Roasted Orange Glazed Carrots:
1 lb. baby carrots
1/4 cup orange juice
3 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
Mix orange juice, olive oil, brown sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Toss the carrots in with it and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Toss in your rotisserie basket and roast for 30 minutes or until the carrots are browned on the edges.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
Drizzle with grapeseed oil, cinnamon, and sugar. Place in the large rotisserie basket and rotate for 40-45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes start to brown and are tender. Enjoy!
Here is a great recipe for roasting corn in our Ronco Rotisserie!
Makes: 6 Servings
6 medium ears of corn
¼ cup kosher salt
5 cups cold water
6 pats of butter
1. In a large, gallon-sized, zipper bag, mix kosher salt and water together until dissolved.
2. Remove the husks and silk from the corn; wash. Add to the zipper bag and submerge
in the salt-water brine. Try to remove most of the air from the bag so the corn stays
submerged. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Remove the corn from the brine and rotate in the Large Rotisserie Basket for 45
minutes or until corn starts to brown on the edges.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM RONCO!!!!