Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to a great summer season, which means it’s time to get your Rotisserie out and start cooking delicious food for your friends and family! Whether you are planning to hang out by the pool or settle down in front of your television for your favorite show marathon, or simply relax while you tune out the rest of the world, here are some delicious and healthy recipes to help give you that perfect Memorial Day holiday weekend!
6 medium ears of corn
¼ cup kosher salt
5 cups cold water
6 pats of butter
1. In a large, gallon-sized, zipper bag, mix kosher salt and water together until dissolved.
2. Remove the husks and silk from the corn; wash. Add to the zipper bag and submerge
in the salt-water brine. Try to remove most of the air from the bag so the corn stays
submerged. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Remove the corn from the brine and rotate in the Large Rotisserie Basket for 45
minutes or until corn starts to brown on the edges.
Spicy Buffalo Wings
PREP: 5 minutes • Cook: 40 minutes • other: 5-12 hours • Makes: 8-10 Servings
24 chicken drummettes (2 lbs) 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cups Louisiana hot sauce
1 tablespoons garlic, minced
1. Trim excess fat from chicken pieces, if desired; wash and pat dry.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and hot sauce. Pour over the chicken;
toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and rotate in the Standard Rotisserie Basket for 40
minutes or until chicken is cooked through and browned.
4. Serve with ranch or blue cheese.